WELCOME TO LIVING YOUR BEST LIFE…
Are you feeling stuck in some area of your life?
Hanada specializes in helping people find more peace and contentment in their life. No matter how surmountable things may seem, there is always a way to make changes in your life. Whether it’s anxiety, depression or any other issue that is negatively impacting your daily life, Hanada can help!
Hanada can help you:
- Label and express your feelings;
- Develop your skills to regulate your emotions;
- Become more aware of yourself through self-exploration;
- Find new ways of relating to people by changing the way you react to others, resolve conflict and look at situations from different perspectives;
- Improve communication skills;
- Be more assertive;
- Understand ADHD/ADD, learning disabilities and provide you with strategies;
- Explore patterns of thinking and guide you to make alterations that feel right for you;
- Explore your history and possible trauma; and
- Many more issues/concerns.
Hanada works with individuals with chronic and acute mental health needs such as depression, anxiety, crisis and suicidal ideations. She uses integrative counselling techniques using either one evidence-based modality such as CBT, DBT, Unified Protocol, Solution Focused and Positive Psychology or a combination of these methods depending on the individual issues and preferences.
Hanada is a member of the College of Registered Psychotherapists of Ontario and has an Honors Degree in Kinesiology, a Bachelor of Education and Master of Education from the University of Toronto, and a Master of Arts in Counselling and Psychology. Hanada brings over 20 years of experience working with adolescents, young adults and families to overcome difficulties and challenges in their lives.